We all know that for a website to perform online, the website needs to be more than just pretty pictures. Not everyone sees this though, and many see building a website is just about making the interface - design - look okay and perhaps not taking into account all of the functionalities that should be developed into the website - whats it purpose for a kick off!
One this is becoming abundantly clear - in our business you definitely get what you pay for!
So, here is our take on what you should be asking for when considering a new website.
- 1. Mobile First
- responsive mobile friendly designs that can be used on different devices - ideally designed with mobile as the foundation, pre-requisite.
- 2. Fast Loading -
a Google ranking signal with the algorithm change recently, quick loading times, even on devices with slow internet connections.
- 3. Tracking Enabled
- web analytics tracking traffic as well as goals and conversions.
- all important on page SEO element, including schema and xml sitemaps.
- 5. Conversion Optimized
- tools for clients to create campaign landing pages with conversion in mind, all part of our service.
- 6. Powered By CMS
- a Content Management Solution that is easy to use and enables easy adding and publishing content - like this here.
E Mail Marketing
- e mail capture forms, integration to e mail clients for seamless capture of data.
- 8. Social Media
- integration with relevant social media platforms.
- 9. Strong Security
- fundamental security with the CMS and https and ssl certificates, all the bases covered.
We always advocate a client first approach in order to bring the website to market - together. If we can do this, we are both winners - form and function, in one place. More of these elements - right here